His terrible secret. Her life-shattering choice . . . Discover the enthralling story of secrets, family, and the danger of the truth from the bestselling author of HBO sensation BIG LITTLE LIES
'Another masterclass from the author of Big Little Lies' GRAZIA
Cecilia thought she knew her husband.
That is until she finds an envelope with 'to be opened in the event of my death' written in his hand. Unable to resist temptation, she opens it, and learns a shocking truth he has never dared reveal.
Now Cecilia faces a terrible choice.
Because revealing her husband's secret will hurt those she loves the most . . .
But could the consequences of staying silent be worse?
'A staggeringly brilliant novel. It is literally unputdownable' SOPHIE HANNAH
'Finely wrought tension holds up until the final page' TELEGRAPH
'A tense, page-turning story which gradually draws everyone together in a devastating climax' MAIL ON SUNDAY
'Dark and compelling . . . a must read' SUN
Author: Liane Moriarty
Number of Pages: 432
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 24 Sep 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781405911665
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.