Readable and concise, this Brief Edition of THE EARTH AND ITS PEOPLES: A GLOBAL HISTORY VOLUME I provides the essential narrative of world history in an abbreviated format. This global text for the world history survey course employs fundamental themes of "environment and technology" and "diversity and dominance" to explore patterns of human interaction with their surroundings and with each other. The authors' approach reveals how humanity continues to shape and be shaped by our environments and how dominant structures and traditions are balanced and challenged by alternate beliefs.
Author: Richard W. Bulliet
Number of Pages: 464
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
Publication Date: 31 Jan 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780495913115
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.