Take control of your digital media career! When it comes to the web and mobile, only one thing is guaranteed, and that's change. If you're a creative working in this ever changing field and looking for answers, look no further.
The Digital Creative's Survival Guide gives you the insider's edge you need to stay inspired, informed, and employed. This must-have reference is packed with practical advice on topics like managing studio politics, dealing with nightmare clients, using good digital project management practices, understanding design briefs and finding your niche in a constantly changing industry. Within these pages, you'll discover:
Interviews with successful creatives from around the world.
Deconstructions of digital design projects that worked.
Practical career information and advice for staying marketable and "future-proof."
And much more!
Showcasing the work and wisdom from some of the best digital creatives in the business today, The Digital Creative's Survival Guide is the tool you need to take control of your career and stay relevant no matter what happens in the industry.
Author: Paul Wyatt
Number of Pages: 208
Publisher: F&W Publications Inc
Publication Date: 28 Jun 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781440318481
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.