"The need for love lies at the very foundation of human existence." --XIV Dalai Lama The words of the Dalai Lama resonate within each of us, empowered as they are by centuries of experience and a passionate, enduring spirit for peace on Earth. Tenzin Gyatso, the current and XIV Dalai Lama, has continued this grand legacy, traveling the world while spreading his personal doctrine of compassion and true understanding. And with each year that passes, more and more people come to know the Lama, and seek his wisdom on a breadth of topics, from world peace to a life well-lived. Presented in an elegant, attractive format, The Dalai Lama Book of Quotes collects the very best of the Lama's sage wisdom, assembled from quotes, articles, speeches, and written works directly attributed to His Holiness. Organized into universal themes that everyone can relate to, The Dalai Lama Book of Quotes touches on themes ranging from love, to spirituality, to happiness and humanity. This inspirational book makes a wonderful gift for anyone seeking greater personal well-being and a life informed by compassion and faith. Each thought from the Lama is sure to inspire and invigorate you throughout your day, as your eyes are opened to a more beautiful way of looking at the world. Simple and accessible for all ages, this inspirational title makes a great gift for anyone seeking to incorporate the wisdom of the ages and a love that transcends lifetimes into their daily life.
Author: Travis Hellstrom
Number of Pages: 144
Publisher: Hatherleigh Press,U.S.
Publication Date: 28 Jul 2016
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781578266401
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.