Ned Herrmann s widely acclaimed book traces the scientific and historical basis of his innovative Whole BrainÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â® Thinking approach. Filled with personal anecdotes, data, useful charts and practical, easy-to-apply models, it will inspire and entertain readers while showing them how to enhance creativity at both the individual and organizational levels.
About the Author:
Ned Herrmann, founder of Herrmann International and the originator of Whole Brain® Thinking first pioneered the study of the brain in the field of business while working as Manager of General Electric Corporation s Management Education. Herrmann wrote a widely acclaimed book, The Creative Brain, tracing the scientific and historical roots of his innovative Whole Brain® Thinking approach. In 1995, McGraw Hill published Herrmann s next groundbreaker: The Whole Brain Business Book, creating a new benchmark in the hot arena of mind research and its applications to business.
Author: Ned Herrmann
Number of Pages: 456
Publisher: Ned Herrmann Group, the
Publication Date: 01 Dec 1990
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780944850015
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.