You're no idiot, of course. You hire and manage talented people, carry out your daily tasks with grace, and even find ways to shine under deadline pressure. But when it comes to finance and accounting, you feel like you're in the red. Don't throw in the towel yet! The Complete Idiot's Guide to Finance and Accounting helps you create a budget, manage a payroll, and develop a financial management--from the perspective of a nonfinancial manager. In this Complete Idiot's Guide you get:
Author: Michael Muckian
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Publication Date: 14 Oct 1997
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780028617527
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.