You're no idiot, of course. You learned how to ride a bike when you were a kid, have watched the Tour de France, and even know to shift in to a lower gear when the terrain gets steep. But when it comes to enjoying all the advantages of real, grown-up cycling, you feel about as behind-the-times as your old Schwinn with the banana seat. Don't let the air out of your tires just yet! The complete Idiot's Guide to Cycling is the perfect companion to get you back in ths saddle again whether you want pointers on getting the most aerobic benefit from a spin around the neighborhood or are training for something more ambitious, like a fund-raising bike-a-thon or all-out race. In this Complete Idiot's Guide, you'll get:
Author: Alpha Development Group
Number of Pages: 432
Publisher: Macmillan General Reference USA
Publication Date: 02 Jul 1999
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780028629292
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.