With so many new children's books published each year, how can children learn to choose good books, and how can adults help them? This guide is designed to aid adults?parents, teachers, librarians?in selecting from the best children's literature published in recent years. By encouraging reading and ownership of books, by suggesting better books, and by discussing good books with enthusiasm and understanding, adults may help children to acquire discrimination in reading.
This guide contains 1,400 reviews of the best children's literature published between 1966 and 1972.
Author: Zena Sutherland
Number of Pages: 491
Publisher: The University of Chicago Press
Publication Date: 15 Sep 1973
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780226780573
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.