Dr Beck, one of the foremost authorities in the field of Cognitive Therapy, has created a six-week plan that will help people stick with their diet, lose weight with confidence, and keep weight off for a lifetime.
This program is not only based on the author's personal success and on her success with her many clients, but also on published research. It all starts with how you think.
The Beck Diet Solution is designed to build psychological skills that will enable you to:
Cope with hunger and cravings
Deal with stress and strong negative emotions without turning to food
Motivate yourself to exercise
Handle eating out, vacations, and special occasions
Eliminate overeating, bingeing, and backsliding
You can learn how to do all of the things you need to do to diet successfully by changing the way you think.
Author: Judith S. Beck
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Publication Date: 28 Feb 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781845298265
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.