This invaluable study guide is specifically written for students studying
the arts and humanities whether beginners or more experienced. It offers
comprehensive guidance on key skills and helps students to learn how to
present their thoughts with confidence, both in discussion with other
people and in writing. Topics covered include: - Reading and understanding
written, visual and aural texts; - Writing fluently and convincingly making
good use of textual illustration and evidence; - The processes of analysis-
interpretation-evaluation; - Getting the most out of lectures, group
discussions, audio-visual media and galleries, theatres and museums; -
Research techniques including writing a project report.
Author: Andy Northedge
Number of Pages: 282
Publisher: OPEN UNIVERSITY WORLDWIDE
Publication Date: 01 Dec 1997
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780749287450
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.