THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
THE TIMES BESTSELLER
MAIL ON SUNDAY BESTSELLER
AMAZON TOP TEN BESTSELLER
LIVE MAGAZINE BESTSELLER
IRISH TIMES NUMBER 1 BESTSELLER
THE SECRETS OF PERFECT DECISION-MAKING
Have you ever...
Invested time in something that, with hindsight, just wasn't worth it?
Overpaid in an Ebay auction?
Continued doing something you knew was bad for you?
Sold stocks too late, or too early?
Taken credit for success, but blamed failure on external circumstances?
Backed the wrong horse?
These are examples of cognitive biases, simple errors we all make in our day-to-day thinking. But by knowing what they are and how to spot them, we can avoid them and make better choices - whether dealing with a personal problem or a business negotiation; trying to save money or make money; working out what we do or don't want in life, and how best to get it.
Already an international bestseller, THE ART OF THINKING CLEARLY is essential reading for anyone with important decisions to make. It reveals, in 100 short chapters, the most common errors of judgement, and how to avoid them. Simple, clear and always surprising, this indispensable book will change the way you think and transform your decision-making - at work, at home, every day.
Author: Rolf Dobelli
Number of Pages: 336
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Publication Date: 04 Apr 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781444759549
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.