Clair and Helen Knightly are a parent and child locked in a relationship so unrelenting that they have become the center of each other's world. But as this electrifying novel opens, Helen crosses a boundary she never thought she would approach.
Author: Alice Sebold
Number of Pages: 293
Publisher: LITTLE BROWN
Publication Date: 01 Jan 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780316005319
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.