Groundbreaking and universal, Stephen Covey's THE SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE has been one of the most popular motivational books of all time. Now Stephen's son, Sean, has transformed this bestselling message into a life-changing book for young people and their parents.
At a time when everything from planning what to wear to a party to dealing with an alcoholic friend can seem overwhelming and complex, THE SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TEENAGERS will bring a special perspective and focus to the lives of young people everywhere. Sean Covey speaks directly to teenagers in a language they can really understand and relate to, addressing the issues that concern them most: relationships, parents, peers, life choices, concerns for the future, and even larger questions about life, death, and the human condition. Just some of the wisdom readers will find in this meaningful guide.
Author: Sean Covey
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
Publication Date: 30 Jul 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781471136870
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.