A perfect follow-up book to the Rosbergs' widely read book 5 Love Needs of Men & Women. The 5 Sex Needs provides a straightforward and candid look at the different sex needs that both men and women bring to a marriage. The Rosbergs both educate and challenge married couples to develop a godly view of sexual intimacy. This book does not cover sexual techniques; instead, the specifics include the emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of sex within a marriage. This book opens the lines of communication so that a couple can openly discuss their needs and experience sexual intimacy according to God's design.
Author: Barbara Rosberg
Number of Pages: 209
Publisher: Tyndale House s
Publication Date: 30 Oct 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781414301839
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.