The author emphasizes the importance of peak performance, explaining how to push beyond personal limits to achieve success in every facet of one's life
From Library Journal:
Mark McCormack has done it again! The author of the best-selling What They Don't Teach You at the Harvard Business School (LJ 8/84) has written another book destined to become a best seller. McCormack identifies the essential principles he believes are necessary for success. As chief executive officer of IMG, a leading sports manage ment firm, McCormack draws upon a wealth of experience, his own as well as those of his clients, to illustrate how these principles might be correctly applied. Many of these recommendations are applicable to more wide ranging audiences than those found in the business world. A highly readable book that will soon be in much demand.- Richard Paustenbaugh, Okla homa State Univ., StillwaterCopyright 1991 Reed Business Information, Inc.
Author: McCormack, Mark H.
Publication Date: 1991
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780394572567
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.