The author emphasizes the importance of peak performance, explaining how to push beyond personal limits to achieve success in every facet of one's life
From Library Journal:
Mark McCormack has done it again! The author of the best-selling What They Don't Teach You at the Harvard Business School (LJ 8/84) has written another book destined to become a best seller. McCormack identifies the essential principles he believes are necessary for success. As chief executive officer of IMG, a leading sports manage ment firm, McCormack draws upon a wealth of experience, his own as well as those of his clients, to illustrate how these principles might be correctly applied. Many of these recommendations are applicable to more wide ranging audiences than those found in the business world. A highly readable book that will soon be in much demand.- Richard Paustenbaugh, Okla homa State Univ., StillwaterCopyright 1991 Reed Business Information, Inc.
Author: McCormack, Mark H.
Publication Date: 1991
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780394572567
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.