Change your job to change your life.
You no longer need to work nine-to-five in a big company to pay the mortgage, send your kids to school and afford that yearly holiday. You can quit the rat race and start up on your own - and you don't need an MBA or a huge investment to do it.
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau is your manual to a new way of living. Learn how to:
- Earn a good living on your own terms, when and where you want
- Achieve that perfect blend of passion and income to make work something you love
- Take crucial insights from 50 ordinary people who started a business with $100 or less
- Spend less time working and more time living your life
Author: Chris Guillebeau
Number of Pages: 304
Publisher: Pan Macmillan
Publication Date: 20 Mar 2015
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781447286318
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.