Change your job to change your life.
You no longer need to work nine-to-five in a big company to pay the mortgage, send your kids to school and afford that yearly holiday. You can quit the rat race and start up on your own - and you don't need an MBA or a huge investment to do it.
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau is your manual to a new way of living. Learn how to:
- Earn a good living on your own terms, when and where you want
- Achieve that perfect blend of passion and income to make work something you love
- Take crucial insights from 50 ordinary people who started a business with $100 or less
- Spend less time working and more time living your life
Author: Chris Guillebeau
Number of Pages: 304
Publisher: Pan Macmillan
Publication Date: 20 Mar 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781447286318
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.