'Anyone who has ever wished they attended a top-ten MBA school now has an alternative. Silbiger's The 10-Day MBA. It distils the basics of a top MBA programme. It's interesting, informative and certainly cheaper. I recommend it!' Tom Fischgrund, author of The Insider's Guide to the Top Ten Business Schools
A business classic, The 10-Day MBA provides an invaluable guide for all the people who do not have the time or resources to take a full-time business degree, or who require a short revision aid. Internationally acclaimed, this carefully structured and easy-to-read course will enable you to understand the concepts and jargon used in the business world without having to leave your desk. Here is your chance to become familiar with the key tools and theories taught at Harvard and Stanford and other leading business schools - in just ten days!
Author: Steven Silbiger
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Publication Date: 16 Sep 2010
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780749927004
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.