Edward de Bono, the leading pioneer in the direct teaching of thinking, and with over twenty-five years experience at all levels (from eight-year-olds to senior executives) shows in a simple and practical way how a parent can develop the thinking skills of his or her children so as to give them a better chance in life. Many highly intelligent people are articulate but poor thinkers. Argument and critical thinking are not enough. Today's world demands clear and constructive thinking; the ability to make decisions and choices; to design and plan initiatives; and, be creative.
Author: Edward de Bono
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 26 Aug 1993
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780140126808
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.