Read it, pray about it, and take it to heart!If you're like many believers, your daily quiet time with God'sWord is missing something. After spending some time reading andpraying, you close your Bible, dash off to attend to your onemillion daily responsibilities-and the impact of God's truth isforced to take a backseat in your mind and heart.To enrich your quiet time, spend your next sixty days with thiscollection of devotions. With each chapter you'll encounter storiesthat make you laugh, struggles you can relate to, and questionsthat make you think. These devotions can be read in a few minutesbut will inspire thought and reflection that will stay with youthroughout the day.Christin Ditchfield's anecdotal style and depth of biblicalknowledge make this an inviting, enriching collection for anybeliever. These daily messages steer you back into God's Word, urging you to read it, pray about it, and take it to heart.
Author: Christin Ditchfield
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: CROSSWAY BOOKS
Publication Date: 01 Feb 2005
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781581346374
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.