Wish you could turn your talent for cake baking and decorating into a profitable business? Then this is THE book for you ! Written exclusively for the home baker, this book covers every aspect of running a successful cake business. From setting yourself up as a proper business, the rules and regulations you'll need to follow to legally work from home, or finding a kitchen outside the home, pricing your cakes for maximum profit, building a great website and online presence, right through to marketing yourself locally and online PLUS how to expand your business when the time comes..........this is THE essential business guide for any would-be cake business owner !
Author: Alison C McNicol
Number of Pages: 149
Publisher: Kyle Craig Publishing
Publication Date: 08 May 2012
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781908707079
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.