How do Christians grow?
"This book invites the reader to experience the title. It is not just a 'how-to' volume, but a 'be' volume." So write the editors of this rich resource on the spiritual life.
Spiritual maturity is not a level of growth Christians achieve, but the passion to press on in Christ. In these chapters, J. Oswald Sanders explores the primary source of continual growth. In three parts, structured around the persons of the Trinity, Sanders explores matters like:
How we should view GodWhy our weakness is God's strengthWhat it means that Christ prays for usHow to live like an heir of the KingThe role of the Spirit in a Christian's lifeSpiritual Maturity provides clear direction for those desiring to grow strong spiritually. Complete with scriptural principles for spiritual development and study questions at the end of the text, this classic handbook is a timeless treasure.
Includes a "For Reflections" section, making it an ideal resource for both individual and group study.
Author: J. Oswald Sanders
Number of Pages: 235
Publisher: Moody s
Publication Date: 01 Jul 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780802482525
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.