Since starting in 1988 with approval ratings as high as Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton has become the most investigated President since Richard Nixon, with inquiries into Whitewater, and alledged campaign fund-raising abuses and sexual misconduct. Faced with more allegations in 1998, this book reveals the inside workings of Clinton's propaganda machine, and his team of White House "spin doctors".
Author: Howard Kurtz
Number of Pages: 384
Publisher: Pan MacMillan
Publication Date: 06 Nov 1998
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780330373814
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.