This is a self study program for learning everyday spoken Mandarin Chinese.
"Speak Chinese Today!" is a complete course in modern spoken Chinese ("putonghua," sometimes referred to as Mandarin Chinese), suitable for classroom use of self study. It is the quickest way for travelers and businesspeople to learn Chinese.
Twenty five dialogues covering a wide variety of everyday situations are presented in Characters, in pinyin (the official romanizations system of China), and in English translation. The text is designed especially to allow students to work on improving pronunciation and Chinese language fluency. Vocabulary and grammar notes complement the text, enabling students to study on their own; for beginners, the basic sounds of the language are introduced and pronunciation practice is provided."
Author: Beverly Hong
Number of Pages: 324
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Publication Date: 15 Aug 1992
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780804817158
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.