You're about to take a journey into the hearts and minds of some of the fastest-rising and most successful executives in America.
In a series of confidential and uncensored conversations, they are about to shut the door, cut through the bull, and reveal 100 combat-tested Secrets they've discovered for prospering in today's turbulent business environment.
Right now, the pyramids of American business are being smashed, flattened, and rebuilt by global competition, corporate restructuring, and technology shifts. Succeeding in a business career has never been more difficult or more complex.
At the same time, a remarkable group of "superstar" executives is rising through the ranks quickly, breaking the rules, and thriving on chaos across dozens of industries. They work for the Fortune 500, Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies and Business-Week's Best Small Companies, among others. Half of them are women. Twenty-five percent are minorities. All of them broke into the top ranks of their companies before 40.
In this book, for the first time, they reveal their 100 most crucial career Secrets, including the Secret of Personal Reengineering - a radical strategy for capturing a new job, the Japanese Management Secret crucial for selling your ideas to a group, why you shouldn't automatically "roll over" if your proposals are shot down, how to use integrity as your secret weapon for playing political hardball, why the toughest bosses and projects can offer you the strongest upside potential, and how to sharply leverage your weaknesses and vulnerabilities into powerful assets . . . and much more.
Author: Professor William Doyle
Number of Pages: 250
Publisher: Little, Brown & Company
Publication Date: 31 Dec 1994
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780446517607
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.