Written specifically to better serve the needs of students on services-orientated operations management courses.
The first European-originated book.
Operations management is set within the wider business context, recognising the impact of other management functions and covering wider issues, such as organisational culture and design, people issues, and customer relationships.
Includes international examples from different types of organizations, such as: the Internet, public and voluntary sectors, mass transport services, professional services, retailers, internet services, tourism and hospitality.
Each chapter identifies key operations management issues and provides definitions of key terms, real world illustrations, chapter summaries, case exercises, further reading and questions.
Author: Robert Johnston
Number of Pages: 552
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Publication Date: 15 Jun 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781405847322
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.