Evie Hamilton appears to lead a charmed life as the wife of an Oxford don and mother of model daughter Anna. But a letter arrives one day that challenges the very foundations on which her life is built, and leaves her and husband Antony completely floored.
As Evie tries her best to dust herself off and adjust to this bolt from the blue, she finds herself experiencing a more profound crisis of confidence, questioning her role within her marriage, family, and life in general. Just who is Evie Hamilton, and has she the strength of mind to overcome this hurdle and become the woman she really wants to be?
Author: Catherine Alliott
Number of Pages: 528
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 12 Jan 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780718153618
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.