Pizarro's infectious enthusiasm for Spanish cooking permeates every page. His message couldn't be simpler - use fresh, good-quality, seasonal ingredients and they will speak for themselves. Season-by-season, he explores his favourite ingredients from different Spanish regions, the culture and history behind them and how best to use them with his exceptional and yet simple recipes. With anecdotes about typical Spanish pastimes and stories from his youth growing up on a farm in Extremadura, this is a truly Spanish approach to the cuisine, which has integrity and charm. From Scallops with Serrano Ham in autumn to Chocolate Pimenton Puddings in spring, you will turn to this book again and again for recipe ideas for any occasion.
Author: Jose Pizarro
Number of Pages: 240
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Publication Date: 22 Oct 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781856268493
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.