Describes the rapidly developing global knowledge economy, which rewards innovative, self-directed and entrepreneurial knowledge workers who can thrive in a fastmoving, changing environment. This book is intended to describe what 21st century schooling needs to be. It defines what 'knowledge era schooling' is and compares it with 'industrial era schooling' and provides five main criteria that should operate within a knowledge era school.
Author: David Warner
Number of Pages: 184
Publisher: Australian Council Educational Research (ACER)
Publication Date: 01 Feb 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780864317087
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.