In the pressure to fulfil the expectations of those around you, have you forgotten dreams that have been lost and buried? Having graduated as a medical doctor, Wai Jia was encouraged to pursue a life of wealth and success. A painful journey of self-discovery, however, revealed to her that there was more to life. \n\nMarrying Cliff changed her worldview. Having survived liver cancer, his resilience brought him to complete a 14-hour IronMan endurance race after a liver transplant. A second chance at life inspired him to live purposefully to help those in need.\n\nHaving had a glimpse of the brevity of their lives, the couple answered God's call to serve the poor in Africa for a season, shortly after marriage. Savour was birthed in 2015 from her desire to inspire and challenge our generation and the next to reconsider their definitions of success.
Author: Tam Wai Jia
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814189644
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.