In the pressure to fulfil the expectations of those around you, have you forgotten dreams that have been lost and buried? Having graduated as a medical doctor, Wai Jia was encouraged to pursue a life of wealth and success. A painful journey of self-discovery, however, revealed to her that there was more to life. \n\nMarrying Cliff changed her worldview. Having survived liver cancer, his resilience brought him to complete a 14-hour IronMan endurance race after a liver transplant. A second chance at life inspired him to live purposefully to help those in need.\n\nHaving had a glimpse of the brevity of their lives, the couple answered God's call to serve the poor in Africa for a season, shortly after marriage. Savour was birthed in 2015 from her desire to inspire and challenge our generation and the next to reconsider their definitions of success.
Author: Tam Wai Jia
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814189644
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.