Based on The Walking Dead comic books and the TV series starring Andrew Lincoln, Rise of the Governor is the first novel in the New York Times bestselling series by Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga.
Philip Blake's life has been turned upside down. In less than seventy-two hours an inexplicable event has resulted in people . . . turning. The world has gone to hell and the walking dead roam the streets slaughtering the living. Escaping their small town, Philip has just one focus in life - to protect his young daughter Penny. And he'll do whatever it takes to ensure she survives . . .
Set in an apocalyptic world created by Robert Kirkman this is fast-paced, action-packed storytelling about the lengths some men will go to survive. With new characters, new storylines and with the same in-depth character-based plotting that has made the television series such an immediate success, this is sure to be a hit with fans of zombie thrillers.
Author: Jay Bonansinga
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Pan MacMillan
Publication Date: 21 Oct 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780330541336
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.