Two lives, together, then apart, then together again, as a brother and a sister discover the riches of life. "Rich Brother, Rich Sister" combines the inspirational true life stories of Robert Kiyosaki and his sister Emi into one book that will reaffirm your belief in the power of purpose, the importance of action, and the ability to overcome all obstacles in a quest for wealth, both financial and spiritual.In 1962, the United States detonated a nuclear bomb ten miles off the coast of Christmas Island in the South Pacific. From that moment two people, born of the same parents, and with the same childhood experiences, found themselves on different life journeys to find truth, happiness, purpose, and ultimately financial success. Robert became a world-famous entrepreneur, author, and teacher of all things financial, and Emi a highly devout Buddhist nun, author, and teacher of all things spiritual.This book will inspire you along your own life's journey to find your own truth and purpose, your own path to prosperity--both financial and spiritual--all the riches of life that were meant for you...and us all.
Author: Robert T. Kiyosaki
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Vanguard Press Inc
Publication Date: 06 Jan 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781593154936
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.