Old Case. New Rules... An utterly compelling crime debut, shortlisted for the CWA Gold Dagger and longlisted for the CWA John Creasey Dagger 2013
After a long and murky career with the FBI, Brigid Quinn is trying to move on. She's got a nice house. Dogs. A husband who knows nothing of her past. But the abduction and murder of a young female colleague still haunts her.
So when the girl's body is finally found, and a man confesses to the murder, Brigid is desperate for answers. Yet the more she learns, the more convinced she is that they have the wrong man. Following leads that the Bureau ignored, she's propelled straight into the path of a ruthless serial killer. One who has evaded the law for decades, and will stop at nothing to keep her quiet...
But Brigid Quinn is a woman to be reckoned with.
Author: Becky Masterman
Number of Pages: 400
Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
Publication Date: 09 Jan 2014
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781409126935
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.