A personalized guide to time management presents an innovative program designed to simplify one's work and life, offering effective strategies for identifying and accomplishing priorities, ways to determine one's personality type, and advice on managing crises, taking advantage of one's unique strengths, and focusing on the important things in life. Original.
Author: Jane K Cleland
Number of Pages: 291
Publisher: New American Library
Publication Date: 06 Feb 2001
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780451202482
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.