Edited by Dr. Seuss, this classic Beginner Book about finding your place in the world celebrates its 60th Anniversary!
Spot longs to be in the zoo with all the other animals, but the zoo doesn't want him! In this beloved Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss, Spot shows a young boy and girl all the exciting things he can do with his spots--from changing their color and juggling them, to moving them onto different objects! Beginning readers will be delighted by Robert Lopshire's lively, rhymed story that not only teaches about colors, but proves there is a special spot for everyone, including Spot. Available for a limited time only with a peel-off 60th Anniversary sticker on the front cover, Put Me in the Zoo is a concept book with a timeless message. (Fans of Spot will also want to check out I Want to Be Somebody New!--the sequel to Put Me in the Zoo.)
Originally created by Dr. Seuss, Beginner Books encourage children to read all by themselves, with simple words and illustrations that give clues to their meaning.
A hilarious story for a first-grade pupil to read. Shows that reading can be fun even if the vocabulary is very limited.--Material Analysis Publications.
Author: Robert Lopshire
Number of Pages: 72
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Publication Date: 12 Aug 1960
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780394800172
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.