The Christian community often thinks of purity only as it relates to issues of sexuality, but the term encompasses much more than that. We need to look closely at all it means to be pure as God intended. So what does purity mean? As modern women, how can we follow Paul's command in Colossians to "put to death" impurity? How does purity adorn a godly woman? Lydia Brownback looks to Scripture to answer these questions as she engages an issue faced by all women.
The newest in a series of compact devotional books for women, Purity guides us to understand that our hearts are purified as we lean on the purity of Christ and his perfect work for us. These devotionals are a daily reminder to women that putting Christ first takes care of everything else.
Author: Lydia Brownback
Number of Pages: 136
Publisher: CROSSWAY BOOKS
Publication Date: 31 May 2010
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781433512988
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.