Stephenie Meyer and Meg Cabot head up this collection of 5 thrilling paranormal stories which take bad prom nights to a whole new level. Imagine discovering you're dancing with the Grim Reaper - and he isn't there to tell you how hot you look.
Worried that your Prom Night is gonna bite?
In this thrilling collection, bestselling authors Stephenie Meyer and Meg Cabot take bad prom nights to a whole new level - a paranormally bad level! Clothes disasters and falling over your own two feet are nothing compared with discovering you're dancing with the Grim Reaper - and he isn't there to tell you how hot you look...
From vampire exterminations to angels fighting demons, these 5 stories are more entertaining than any really bad DJ spinning his stuff. No corsage or limo necessary - just good, scary, sexy fun.
Author: Meg Cabot
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 01 Jul 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007319893
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.