The property market goes through cycles, and an investor needs to understand market conditions for a balanced view on opportunities and risks. But how can one sift through the noise and formulate a clear strategy?
Respected market analyst and fifth-time author Ku Swee Yong looks at market trends, explains the impact of government policies and dispels common misconceptions. The lead articles delve into how the residential sector will be affected by the ageing population and the expiry of many HDB flats' 99-year lease, and offer suggestions for the Concept Plan 2021. Others sketch out how the property landscape will be affected by changes in the retail scene, the adoption of FinTech, the rise of co-working & co-living spaces.
Preparing for a Property Upturn provides an exciting overview of the current and future real estate issues. Whether you are seeking local or regional prospects, investors and market practitioners alike will benefit from perspectives which are backed by extensive data and research.
Author: Ku Swee Yong
Number of Pages: 208
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
Publication Date: 07 Jun 2018
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814779913
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.