Nevada, USA - fourteen-year-old twins Jamie and Scott Tyler are performing a mind-reading act in a dingy theatre. But when a sinister multinational corporation, Nightrise, kidnaps Scott, Jamie is left alone - and wanted for murder. He becomes embroiled in a corrupt presidential campaign and breaks into the American prison system before being propelled ten thousand years into the past, where he encounters the other Gatekeepers and witnesses the creation of Raven's Gate - and the first fateful battle against the Old Ones.
Author: Horowitz Anthony
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Walker Books Ltd
Publication Date: 02 Apr 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781844286218
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.