After his experiences at Raven's Gate, fourteen-year-old Matt Freeman thinks his days of battling evil are over. But soon he is pulled into another horrifying adventure when he discovers a second gate exists. Matt and his friend Richard travel to Peru and, assisted by a secret organization known as the Nexus, follow a series of clues to the gate's whereabouts. But there is a traitor in the Nexus...Richard is kidnapped. Matt manages to escape with the help of Pablo, a local boy. The pair travel to the Nazca desert and Matt realizes the horrifying truth - the Nazca lines are the second gate and it is about to open. But this time, will he have the strength to prevent it?
Author: Horowitz Anthony
Number of Pages: 272
Publisher: Walker Books Ltd
Publication Date: 03 Apr 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781844286201
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.