A collection of literature anthologies and reference books for Key Stage 3 onwards. An anthology of classic and contemporary writing on themes which will be of particular interest to secondary students who are preparing for examinations in English. The collection is divided into five sections which allow the reader to consider these themes in depth. Notes on the poems and the poets are given in an appendix, along with suggestions for student activities for both classroom and private study.
Author: Josephine Phillips
Number of Pages: 160
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Publication Date: 07 Dec 1995
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780521479905
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.