Debbie shares how reverse psychology and being competitive can cause emotional damage to your child. How girls should treasure their body and sexuality. How she picked herself up from the mess she was in when she was sexually abused. How she was suddenly at the top of the world and her life was perfect. How she couldn't keep up with perfection and fell. How she struggled during the lowest point of her life when she was depressed and suicidal. How she tamed her demon.
Perhaps by reading this book, you will find light in your darkness. Realize that it's not the end of the world. Or perhaps it might help you understand what depression is and how to help someone.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789811113277
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.