This edition of "Othello" sheds light on the text of the play as we have come to know it, and on our knowledge of its early history. Professor Honigmann examines major critical issues, the play in performance and the relationship between reading it and seeing it. He also explores topics such as its date, sources and the conundrum of "double time".
Author: Terence Ball
Number of Pages: 425
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Publication Date: 01 Mar 1997
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780174434658
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.