Author: Josie Silver
'The sweetest love story . . . you're going to LOVE it' Marian Keyes 'You'll fall head over heels for this book' Reese Witherspoon Get ready to be whisked off your feet by the Sunday Times bestseller that's stolen a million hearts around the world. A love story for anyone who watches Love Actually or Bridget Jones' Diary every year, One Day in December is the most uplifting, feel-good read for any season. ___________________________ Laurie is pretty sure love at first sight doesn't exist. After all, life isn't a scene from the movies, is it? But then, through a misted-up bus window one freezing day, she sees a man she knows instantly is the one. Their eyes meet, there's a moment of pure magic...and then her bus drives away. Laurie thinks she'll never see the boy from the bus again. But at a party later that year, her best friend Sarah introduces her to the new love of her life. Who is, of course, the boy from the bus. Determined to let him go, Laurie gets on with her life. But what if fate has other plans? Following Laurie, Sarah and Jack through ten years of love, heartbreak and friendship, One Day in December is an uplifting and immensely moving love story for fans of Jojo Moyes, Lucy Diamond and Nicholas Sparks. ___________________________ WHAT AUTHORS ARE SAYING 'Sucked me in and didn't let go. It made me laugh, cry, ache and shout at the characters. Utterly captivating...one of my favourite books' Holly Martin 'The number one feel-good read' Dinah Jefferies 'The love story you've been waiting for ... I loved it!' Miranda Dickinson 'A feel-good, heart-wrenching tribute to the female friends we cannot do without, as well as the men that we fall for. Josie Silver is one to watch.' Stephanie Butland ___________________________ WHAT READERS ARE SAYING 'I laughed, I cried, I shouted at the characters and I absolutely loved this story' Jennifer 'This book NEEDS to be made into a film' Louise 'Devastatingly good' Johnny 'I LOVE LOVE LOVED this book' Viccki 'Wow! What a book!' Jen 'This kept me turning pages long into the night. I'd highly recommend it' Christine 'I can't wait to reread it over and over' Nikita 'I just didn't want this book to end . . . I shall be singing its praises from the rooftops' Cassie 'The perfect book to read this winter' Rebecca 'I'd recommend it to all' L.J. 'I devoured this book' Amanda
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780241982273
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.