Gone are the days of the traditional sales letter. Engaging with global audiences in an increasingly competitive world means that what you say has to be incisive, relevant and delivered in a way that can't be ignored. On Message provides expert guidance to help you keep up with the demands of the newest of new media, build a community and compete with big players. Packed with examples and practical help, it includes: templates; simple formulae for better messaging; practise exercises; review techniques; tips on flexing your writing muscles, and strategies to develop hard-hitting communication.
Examining how to capture more followers who listen for longer and more intently, On Message will teach you how to develop your voice, segment your audience for more effective messaging, edit existing copy and engage with new and emerging markets.
Author: Theo Theobald
Number of Pages: 200
Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
Publication Date: 28 Feb 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780749464875
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.