Friends and enemies reunited! A brilliantly entertaining novel from the author of THE SECRET SHOPPER'S REVENGE.
Your school days are supposed to be the best days of your life - and Tracey Mortimer has no argument with that. Sixteen years ago she was the most popular girl in school, ruled her own gang, and dated the cutest boy in her year. Now it's all rather different: she's 33, stuck in a dull marriage that's only tolerable because her husband is rarely at home. And although she dearly loves her two children, a life of kids TV and alphabetti spaghetti is hardly exciting...
Then Tracey spots an advert from a TV company wanting to make a reality-style show on a perfect school reunion - giving Tracey the chance to re-live the good old days. But not all her old school classmates remember their school days quite as Tracey does. Tracey made Suzanne Sharp's life hell - so what better way to get her own back than revenge, live on national television...
Author: Kate Harrison
Number of Pages: 352
Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
Publication Date: 11 Jan 2010
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9781409102335
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.