OBJECTS OF AFFECTIONby Krishna Udayasankarpublished by Math Paper Press
Everyday objects surround us, the unconditional keepers of confessions and secrets. They are with us in those private moments when we think we are alone, perhaps in an abandoned stairwell or an empty lift, as we adjust our clothes, check ourselves in the mirror, scratch an itch or allow ourselves a sigh or a sob.
What if those inanimate witnesses to silent thought and hidden emotion had stories to tell – Of love, betrayal and hope?
- paperback: 77 pages- product dimension: 125 x 210 mm- ISBN: 9789810760700
Author: Krishna Udayasankar
Number of Pages: 77
Publisher: Math Paper Press
Publication Date: 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810760700
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.