This book follows hot on the heels of the first two levels in the series. Written by K-3 educator Nora Gaydos, this book provides a simple color-coded, step-by-step approach to reading with the appropriate sequence of phonetic sounds and whole language necessary for the beginning reader. Humorous stories combined with zany illustrations will delight children while they learn to read. The simple repetitive text in each story builds page-by-page and more difficult skills are introduced book-by-book to reinforce a child's reading ability.
Author: Nora Gaydos
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: Innovative Kids
Publication Date: 15 Jul 2006
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781584760993
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.