Audrey Chin writes to share her world, imaginary and otherwise. In this anthology, she offers the beating hearts of a cannibal picking up a ghoul at Tekka market, a Vietnamese–American grieving in Alaska, an HDB cleaner’s love for her brother and his 4D-predicting dragon fish, a District 10 teenager coming to grips with her Catholic grandfather’s legacy... Poignant slices of heart — tender, done and spoiled.
Author: Chin, Audrey
Format: Soft cover
Number of Pages: 102
Publisher: Math Paper Press
Publication Date: 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810957087
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.