You've decided to upgrade from your old point-and-shoot by purchasing the compact and economical Nikon D60, an SLR model without all the bulk. Now, make the most of your new digital camera by actually learning how to use all those options and settings! Take advantage of external controls and learn how to navigate the camera menus to fully customize internal options so that you can capture, share, and print photographs like a professional. You'll find out how to understand the controls, navigate the menus, choose your settings, access internal options, and become familiar with automatic modes. You'll learn to use the Image Quality and Image Size settings, which are necessary for both automatic and manual picture-taking. Then, you can easily express your creativity by managing aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and editing your photographs on a computer. You will download photos and print them to share with your friends and family!
You will find out how to: Master camera controls Use automatic and manual modes Change, focus, and zoom lenses Adjust picture quality and resolution Manipulate exposure and lighting Work with picture files Print and share photos Complete with lists of ten photo-retouching tricks from repairing red eye to cropping photos and ten special-purpose features you can explore on a rainy day, Nikon D60 For Dummies is your one-stop guide to taking and sharing the pictures like a pro.
Author: Julie Adair King
Number of Pages: 352
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Publication Date: 15 Sep 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780470385388
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).