The heartbreaking and heartwarming true story of a mother dying of a cancer and the special gift she left for her husband and two young sons - it'll have you crying and laughing equally.
Now a major film starring Rafe Spall and Emilia Fox, which the Guardian called 'Heartfelt, sweet and desperately sad'.
'Always kiss the boys goodbye and goodnight.'
'Please teach the boys to say what they mean.'
'Mummy loved orange Club biscuits, jam and jelly and lemon curd.'
For Kate Greene, nothing was as important as the happiness and well-being of her two little boys, Reef and Finn, and her loving husband, Singe. Even when she fell very ill, they were her only concern. Over her last few days, Kate created Mum's List. With Singe's help, she wrote her thoughts and wishes down, trying to help the man she loved create the best life for their sons after she was gone. Mum's List encapsulates Kate's passionate nature, her free spirit and even her sense of humour. It became Singe's rock, as he turned to it again and again for strength and inspiration. Slowly, gradually, Singe began to fulfil Kate's requests.
This is the heart-warming memoir of how Kate's list has helped Singe and his brave little boys move on and build a new life for themselves, while always keeping her in their hearts.
This updated edition contains new material from Singe and behind-the-scenes photos from the film adaptation of the book.
Author: St John Greene
Edition: Media tie-in
Number of Pages: 352
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 17 Nov 2016
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781405927123
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.